Annual Invitational Golf Tournament
October 1-30, 2020
Brookside Golf Club, Course 1
1133 Rosemont Ave., Pasadena
Presented by: Rose Bowl Operating Company
Sponsored by: Mickey and Lee Segal
Online Auction Conducted Oct. 13th – 29th at:
100% of the proceeds from this auction will go directly to benefit our youth participants by providing educational programs that:
Thank you for all your ongoing support and commitment!
This fun tournament is an annual fundraiser which provides primary support for our Life Skills Education programming. Your support will positively impact the lives of our community youth.
TOGETHER, WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
For more information, click on the Flyer links to the left. To become a sponsor or participant, please click on the “Golf Tournament” tab in the top right corner of our webpage or Click Here.
How To Play:
• Tournament round must be played between Oct. 1st – Oct. 30th
• Tee times will be available Monday – Thursday
• All registration will be pre-paid and tee times will be confirmed
• Tournament fee will be $350 per player, $1,400 per foursome, which includes round of golf, cart, “goodie bag”
• Players will check in at starters office and receive player’s “goodie bag”, bucket of driving range balls, official First Tee scorecard
• Foursome captian will take picture of scorecard at end of round and send to Mark Fritz at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Player’s “goodie bag” will include: Divot repair tool with Wells Fargo & FTGP logos, round of golf at Brookside, sleeve of balls donated by KPMG, food voucher to order breakfast or lunch off menu at Brookside, 1st Tee energy bar donated by SCNS Foods, Nothing BundtCakes certificate
• Banner recognizing Tournament Sponsors and October as “First Tee Greater Pasadena Month” will be hung throughout the month
• Awards will be mailed to winners which will be gift cards from Roger Dunn Golf